A huge thanks to everyone who entered the €200 Gift Card for McElhinney’s. The response has been phenomenal and unfortunately their can only be one winner.
Congratulations to Maggie McDaid who was chosen by the app. PM me to arrange your prize Maggie. Thanks to Sandra Devenney, General Manager for the kind prize. She looks forward to welcoming you all to the shop tomorrow or whenever you can make it.
Throughout the stores’ closure during 2021, the team have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you lots of new designer brands, and thousands of new collections for their reopening. Get ready to explore and enjoy a fashion awakening, with the largest selection of Spring/Summer collections, including Mother of the Bride/Groom occasion wear for all those special occasions you are looking forward to. With new arrivals across each department every day, you will enjoy exploring the fashion, footwear, homeware, beauty, jewellery and more. The store is merchandised with lots of space for you to shop comfortably during your next visit.
Alongside lots of exciting new launches McElhinneys are also excited to announce a host of new services available instore & Online with an exciting refurbishment instore for you to explore during your next visit.
- Personal Beauty Stylist – Discuss your beauty and skincare needs with your personal beauty stylist, Natasha. Natasha is available for virtual appointments, and 1-to-1 socially distant consultations in store. Make an appointment over the phone or in our Beauty Hall.
- Personal Shopping Room – Enjoy a relaxed and private shopping experience with our new Personal Shopping room in our women’s Department on the 2nd Whether you are looking for an outfit for a special occasion, or a capsule collection for work, our expert stylists are on hand to help. This private experience is also perfect for vulnerable customers, or those who may be nervous about shopping again.
- Click & Collect – See something you like online? Why not reserve your purchase online and collect at your leisure with our Click & Collect service. Collect your online purchase at our dedicated area at the rear of the store for social distance restrictions, accessible by car opposite Aldi, or by foot from Main Street.
- Men’s Personal Shopping – If it is time to update your wardrobe then why not enjoy the expert advice of our Menswear Team who will have you looking dapper for any occasion, or to update your everyday wardrobe.
- Lingerie Fitting – Our dedicated expert bra fitters are on hand to help you find your perfect fit. With over 40 years’ experience, our fitters are trained to fit by eye in a no touch environment.
- Prosthesis Fitting – Our Lingerie team are trained and certified by Trulife for post-surgery mastectomy fitting and are on hand to help with any questions you have about the services available in our Lingerie Department.
- Kids Footwear Fitting – Each little step is so important for kids, which is why the correct footwear is vital for growing feet. Call to visit our expert kids’ footwear team today, and for first shoes, you can go home with your complimentary first shoes photograph.
- Communion Appointments – Discover a world of beautiful First Holy Communion dresses for your special little princess. Book your appointment with our expert kids’ team today.
- McElhinneys Bridal Rooms – Our award-winning Bridal Rooms have now reopened, and with demand for appointments we urge you to book your fittings and alterations as soon as possible.
- Suit Hire – With events back in motion for the year ahead, our Men’s Suit Hire is busier than ever, so we would recommend booking your appointment to avoid disappointment.
- Personalisation – For that personal touch, enquire about your personalisation options in our Luxury Hall for the loved one you have not seen in a long time.
- Expert Interior Advice – Is it time to refresh your home? Visit our homeware department for the latest arrivals and expert interior advice from our dedicated team.
Following a phenomenal 50th Birthday Bash celebration at the beginning of May, McElhinneys are excited for the year ahead, with lots more planned for their 50th anniversary throughout 2021. They wish to thank their customers for the continued support over the past 5 decades, and particularly during the past year through closures and re-openings.
Open Monday – Saturday 9:30 – 6pm and available online at www.mcelhinneys.com